InCloud Control offers small manufacturing companies using QuickBooks an affordable easy solution.
Getting started with InCloud MX software delivers a simple interface with your QuickBooks accounting software that provides the automation and power need to run your manufacturing operations. The InCloud MX software provides the following capabilities:
- Extensive tracking of manufacturing inventory and work in process (WIP)
- Multi-level bills of material with full explosion down to 24 levels deep.
- Net-change physical inventory with cycle counting.
- Batch-oriented or direct entry of all stock transfer transactions.
- Full back-flushing of all assembly transactions.
- Choice of standard, average, LIFO, or FIFO costing methods.
- Cost adjustment with roll-up through all BOM levels.
- Work orders to document and track production activity.
- Extensive reporting delivered as a clean a perfectly formatted PDF.
- Record detailed stock status for all inventoried items.
- Track inventory in multiple locations.
- Maintain inventory levels with minimum, maximum, and reorder points.
- Instantly display transaction history, where-used (BOM implosion), and outstanding order status.
- Can optionally allow or prevent negative inventory levels
- Associate a unique set of general ledger accounts with by specific item, job, or location
And that’s just the beginning. InCloud MX is designed to grow as you grow, when you need additional power, simply plug in a new module. InCloud offers additional functionality in the following modules:
- InCloud Purchasing
- InCloud Production
- InCloud MRP – Material Requirements Planning
- InCloud Floor Control
- InCloud HR – Resource Tracking
- InCloud Mobile
Quick and Easy to Learn The user experience is what drives InCloud. There are never more than 4 tabs visible to you the user because we keep it simple. Logical flow delivers logical results. No software to load. No system requirements. No updates, backups, or patches to manage. If you have a web browser or smart phone you have our software.
Critical Data At Your Fingertips You don’t sit at a computer all day, so why should your most critical software try and keep you there. InCloud is mobile first and mobile fast. Things that are easier on a PC can be done on a PC. But messaging, alerts, quick and immediate decisions, and communication with your team and suppliers happens on that smart phone you have in your pocket 24 hours-a-day.
Low Total Cost of Ownership InCloud MX is a great value, offering functionality that is found in software systems that are often 10X the cost. There are no hidden fees ever. We only develop one version of the software giving you a predictable product roadmap and cost transparency over the lifecycle of your manufacturing system.
InCloud Control is hitting the streets this month to better develop our customer understanding. As a product company, we believe we have created a solution to a common problem in the small manufacturing space.
We believe that small manufacturing needs and wants the intelligent data and power provided by Traditional ERP solutions but do not purchase these tools because of these two reasons:
We are seeking the brightest people in the industry to discover what problems they have and how they are solving them. Our initial interview is not intended to sell our system, but to validate or debunk our beliefs of what the market is seeking. We want to find out just how critical the problems are in small manufacturing if they are willing to pay for a product that would provide a solution. Following are some of our beliefs that need validating.
We Believe that…
- A cloud-based and mobile ready solution will be accepted by our customers.
- Price must be affordable for everyone.
- The product must be simple with limited features to quickly gain user adoption.
- The product must be simple with limited features to quickly on board and scale to massive growth.
- That providing cost transparency, production planning, execution progress, and material requirements will deliver immediate value to the customer.
- That all customers are familiar with ERP systems.
- That ERP is too expensive for small companies.
- That even if the ERP was free, the technical resources and time needed to deploy, customize, train, and manage is too complex to make the commitment.
- Company size under 99 employees will buy an affordable and easy to use system.
- Companies will buy a minimum viable product with limited features if newly added features are valuable to the business process.
- Our customers do not sit at a desk for 8 hours-a-day.
- Our customers will want to tasks, alerts, and progress delivered to their smart device.
- Our customers would rather advance production workflow via mobile device over paper.
- The user experience must be simple yet valuable.
- Users will want to see immediate impact on their jobs and the company.
- We believe production planning and scheduling is done manually in most small companies.
- Production costs are calculated through intuition and not intelligent data.
- Production capacity gains are important to our customers.
- Nearly all users will carry a smart phone on them nearly 24 hours a day.
- Maintenance is a small concern but the added automation to the customer will quickly become valuable.
- The app must be deployed and customized in less than an hour.
- Customers have made multiple online purchase in the past.
- Building a company framework during on boarding is preferred over a longer customization time with all detail built into first deployment.
- A customer can follow a series of interview questions that will automate their on boarding process.
- We will need to offer concierge services to on board first wave of customers.
- The president or owner will make the buying decision.
InCloud has created two teams that have cross-referential responsibilities in the early stages of the company. Our product development team and customer development team collaborate on product features and customer interview loopback.
We have created two surveys that address our hypothesis and capture interview participant data. That data feeds into a data repository where additional notes and detail can be aggregated and analyzed.
50 customers have been identified through references from industry leaders, groups, and university staff that has expressed a desire to help InCloud succeed. We will publish our survey results at the end of the cycle to share what this industry demographic reveals.
If you want to participate in our survey contact us at email@example.com